Thursday, December 18, 2008

My Visit with Santa Claus

Last night, Momma, Dadda and I went to visit Santa Claus. While he was much nicer than Aubie Claus, I'm still not sold yet. Maybe next year! But I sure do hope he comes to my house on Christmas Eve - I'll be asleep then!

This is how you kill time in the Santa line ...
Playing with Momma's sunglasses!


So as you can see, I'm not too thrilled about this whole Santa picture thing ...
At least I'm not sitting on his lap now, yet I'm still held captive ...
Seriously, is this ever going to end?!
(I think Dadda is still trying to get one last picture right now.)

Finally, my great escape ...

Here's the final product:
(This is a photo of the Santa photo; Dadda is going to scan it later.)

After sitting with Santa, I got to ride on the carousel!


My reindeer's name is Frosty.

The carousel is super-fun!


No comments: