Thursday, December 25, 2008

Collier Christmas Eve at Papa & CoCo's House

Our Christmas Eve tradition is to gather at Papa & CoCo's house. We ate yummy food, opened presents, and took lots of pictures (of course!).

Papa & CoCo gave me a baby doll stroller.


Papa & CoCo also gave me some cool girl-colored blocks.
Great Aunt Carmen & Great Uncle Jimmy gave me
a cool Vtech computer thing that connects to the television.

CoCo gave me this pretty jumper with a giraffe on it.
We gave a fun sea animal playset to my cousin Tristan.

Papa Tom & me

Momma, Dadda & me
(I'm enjoying a petit four.)

Great Aunt Carmen & me
(I still have the petit four ...)

Dadda & me - "Cheese!"

Momma, Dadda & me

Giving some Christmas Eve love to the wooden Santa


This is magic reindeer food that we made at school.

Ready to go outside to sprinkle the magic reindeer food

Sprinkling the magic reindeer food with Dadda -
Santa's reindeer need to eat while he's doing his work.

No comments: