Thursday, December 25, 2008

Collier Christmas Morning at My House

Merry Christmas everyone!!

We have had a wonderful Christmas morning at our house! Santa brought me so many fun toys ... Granddaddy & Grandmommy gave me a cool Elmo Live! ... And Grandmama Mimi & Sandy and Aunt Heather gave me some pretty unique gifts.

I left some cookies and milk for Santa last night ...
And they were gone this morning!
This our Christmas morning!

Santa brought me a cool Disney Princesses castle (tent).

Great Grandmama gave me this table and chairs.
Our stockings - and my reindeer canvas from school -
were hung by the chimney with care ...

Santa brought me a baby doll to go with the
baby stroller from Papa & CoCo.

Here are the goodies I received on Christmas Eve.

Our pretty Christmas tree -
Dadda does a wonderful job decorating it.

My surprise from Grandmommy & Granddaddy

My gifts from Auntie H

This is my arrival to the den on Christmas morning ...
It was a little overwhelming.


Then I got down to get a closer look at my castle tent ...


Let Christmas morning begin!


Hey everybody!
Momma, Dadda & Auntie H

My new baby doll

And back to the castle tent ...

Momma & Dadda gave me this fun piggy bank.

And back into the castle tent ...

Momma & Dadda gave me a wooden puzzle with sounds.

And it's much more fun to play with inside my castle tent.

Hey everybody!

Grandmommy & Granddaddy gave me Elmo Live!







And Elmo Live is even more fun inside my castle tent ...



Grandma Mimi & Sandy gave me an Elmo laptop.

Grandma Mimi & Sandy also gave me some books -
Dadda and I love reading books together!

Momma, Dadda & me

Giving Auntie H a big hug!

Auntie H gave me this cool "R" bulletin board.

Christmas morning can wear a girl out!


Tired after a big Christmas morning

No comments: