Friday, December 19, 2008

My Class Christmas Party

On Thursday, my class (the Turtles) had our class Christmas party at school. It was lots of fun!

We all had special Christmas lunch together -
Chicken nuggets, string cheese and pretzel sticks!
This is my friend Riley with his grandmother.

These are my twin friends Mary Glynn & Grayson.

This is Kendall, Hayden and Will.

Me and Kendall


Aunt Heather came to my party.


And look who else came?!


Apparently Dadda forgot about how I'm NOT a big Santa fan?!
Dadda and me

Ms. Sarah helped me pour reindeer food into my bag.

Dadda and I opened my gift to our classroom.
We all gave a gift so we have new toys to play with after the holidays.
Dadda read a Christmas story to Kendall and me.

Each class painted a canvas for their mommies and daddies.
Ours is a reindeer - Footprint head with handprint antlers.
This is our December door decoration.

I'm a lamb.

No comments: