Tuesday, March 11, 2008

My First Visit to the Park

Recently, Mommy and I went to play with our friends at the park near Chase's house. This was my first time playing at a park. The park looked fun ... And my friends had fun ... But overall, I'm just not too sure about it.

This is me in a swing. Do I look like I'm having fun?
Mary Catherine is having lots of fun ... Me, not so much.

I'm really not having fun here either ... I sort of just fell down here.

Now there is a small possibility that I might have fun here ...

Definitely not having fun thinking about this slide ...

This is good ... Sitting on the ground, thinking about tasting one of these bark chips ...

Chase came over to check on me ... He is so nice!


This is more like it ... Sitting on a bench like big people ...

No comments: