Sunday, March 23, 2008

Hoppy Easter!

I hope everyone has had a wonderful Easter Sunday! Momma worked in the nursery this morning; Dadda went to church; and I went to the nursery. I wore my new Easter dress, white sweater, and white sandals.

These are my Easter bunny ears from our Easter playgroup on Thursday at Miss Amber and Nathan's house.

Momma took some pictures of me in the front yard in my Easter dress ...






Dadda, Momma and me after Easter brunch at The Wynfrey
Flashback: My first Easter (April 2007) - I've grown so much!
Great Grandmama, Great Aunt Carmen & Great Uncle Jimmy gave me these Easter baskets. They were full of snacks!



Back at home ... I'm happy after an Easter nap.
Papa Tom & Coco gave me this cute chick Easter basket.




Look what the Easter bunny left in my Easter basket!
I really like Elmo, Mickey and Goofy!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

The one where Reese is wearing the bunny ears cracks me up!

The Ellis Family said...

She certainly looks Easter Basket deprived!! Looks like you guys had a great Easter. My what a difference a year makes!