Friday, March 28, 2008

My First Visit to the Fire Station

Miss Audrey arranged for us to visit the fire station for today's playgroup activity. Dadda took time off work to go with Momma and me. The fire truck was so cool!




Look at my hair just a blowin' in the breeze!


So what's the deal with this fire truck anyway?
Dadda and me sitting in the fire truck


Dadda trying on the fireman's hat
Me trying on the fireman's hat

Momma and me with the fire truck

Firefighter Taylor and me - He was so nice to show us the fire truck.
Dadda, me and Momma with the fire truck


Firefighter Taylor has all his gear on ... And I don't like it AT ALL!

He took off some of his gear, but I'm keeping my eye on him.

(l-r) Momma & me, Miss Rebecca & Delia, Miss Dana & Chase, Miss Audrey & Caroline, Miss Michele & Mary Catherine, and Miss Amber & Nathan

At the end of our visit, Dadda got to do the fire truck's siren - He really enjoyed that!

No comments: