Tuesday, October 21, 2008

My Visit to the Pumpkin Patch

On Saturday, Momma, Dadda and I visited the pumpkin patch. We went to the same one as last year, and it was even more fun this year because I can walk and run! As a favorite of Reese's Pieces fans, I have added some flashback pictures from my visit to the pumpkin patch last year. Enjoy!

I'm ready to go get a pumpkin!






I've grown a lot, huh?!

Do I look like a little old man or what?
Amazing what a little hair can do for ya!






Dadda and me on the hayride

Dadda and me last year

Our friends Ms. Jennifer, Mr. Robert and Olivia came to the pumpkin patch with us.
This is Momma and Ms. Jennifer on the hayride.


I sort of like this cute little white pumpkin. He's just my size!

Dadda, Momma and me at the pumpkin patch

Dadda, Momma and me at the pumpkin patch last year

My friend Olivia and me

Please feel free to take a walk down memory lane and look at last year's visit to the pumpkin patch.

No comments: