Thursday, October 30, 2008

Halloween Costume Parade & Trick-or-Treating at Playschool

Today at school, we all wore our Halloween costumes. We had a Halloween costume parade through the parking lot, then we got to trick-or-treat in the church office. I'm still getting the hang of this trick-or-treat thing, but I'm thinking I'll love it next year for sure! It sure was fun today!

Molly and I are walking with our teacher Miss Meghan.


I'm holding my little trick-or-treating bag.

We trick-or-treated through our church office.
Mr. Seth is giving me some candy.

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

That costume is adorable! Hope you had a great Halloween.

mom21mkl said...

Could you please tell me where you found the Reese's Pieces costume? We have a grandson named Reis who we would like to find one for. Thank you.

Ali said...

My daughter's name is also Reese Elizabeth! I have been searching for a Reese's Pieces costume for her, but am having no luck. I might make a peanut butter cup one instead, but would love to know where you found yours so I could have the option. Thanks!