Tuesday, September 2, 2008

First Day at School

This year, I'm going to Little Lambs Playschool at our church (RUMC). I'm in the Turtles class. My teachers are Ms. Megan and Ms. Kristi. Tuesday was the first day of school, and I had so much fun. Of course, Momma and Dadda wanted to take some pictures of me on the first day.

I get to take a lunch box to school. Mine has my name on it.

I also take this big tote bag with me, too. It has all the essentials for a day at school: change of clothes in case of spill or accident, diapers (very important!), and my school folder.

Lucky for me, Momma carries my bag for me! I love my Momma!!

Here's a close-up of my outfit. It has smocked turtles on the front because my class is called Turtles. (In this picture, I'm a little distracted by someone walking on the street.)


This is our class door.

And here's the turtle in the bus with my name on it.
This is our birthday wall.
And here's my birthday cupcake.

This is my class room. I was here last week while Momma was getting her room ready. Momma is a teacher in the Lambs class; they are the class right behind mine.

1 comment:

Eve said...

I love her turtle outfit! Green is such a good color on her.