Thursday, April 24, 2008

Coaches Taste-Off in Auburn

Momma, Dadda, and I went to Auburn a couple of weekends ago for the Coaches Taste-Off. Auntie H and Keith went, too. Momma's sorority does this event where the Auburn football coaches cook ribs, then people bid on them in an auction. There are other prizes in the live auction as well as the silent auction. We ate bbq for lunch. I also got to go in the moon bounce.



Auntie H, Miss Grace, Momma & me

As you can see, I'm still not too sure about this Aubie character.

This was Granddaddy's point-of-view.
However, he's a little better from a distance.

Me & Granddaddy (with a beard!)

Dadda and me playing with a balloon

Funny balloon face
I love doggies!

I'm very curious about everything.
Hi there!
Taking a break with Dadda
Dadda took me inside the moon bounce.



It's so much fun!

Dadda, me & Momma
Grandmommy, Momma, me, Auntie H & Granddaddy

No comments: