Tuesday, February 19, 2008

My 1st Birthday PARTY

I had the best 1st birthday party ever! Momma and Dadda did such a wonderful job! It was so great to have all my family at our house ... My cake was yummy ... And I received so many nice presents, too. Even my first swimsuit!!

Momma put birthday streamers up in the kitchen.

And more birthday streamers in the dining room, too!



Momma made a collage of pictures of me on my monthly birthdays. It was so nice!





The cake table

My birthday party was a cupcake theme, with pink, yellow and blue.


This is my own little birthday cake. Isn't it cute?!

Dadda, Momma and me

Auntie H, Grandmommy, Momma and me
Giving Granddaddy some love


Uncle Jimmy and me

Aunt Carmen and me
Great Grandmama and me

Papa Tom and me

Dadda, Aunt B, Baby Lucas and me
Me with all my presents

This is my new drum set from Uncle Bill, Aunt Alex,
Olivia, Nick and Sophia.

This is my new dollhouse from Papa Tom and CoCo.
This is my Little People pink airplane from Aunt Melissa and Tristan.
I received so many wonderful books. Dadda and I love storytime.
I also received new clothes and dresses for warm weather.
This is my new swimsuit!

Happy Birthday to Me!

No cake-smashing for me.


Tasty!

Thank you so much to everyone who helped make my 1st birthday so wonderful!
I love you!

1 comment:

The Ellis Family said...

Looks like a great party!! Maybe you should think about going into the party planning business!! Reece is getting so big and looks like she is anxiously awaiting being a big sister whenever that time comes!