Monday, February 18, 2008

My 1st Birthday DAY

I had such a fun 1st birthday day. Grandmama Mimi, Grandmommy and Granddaddy came to town for my party. We all ate dinner at our house on my birthday night.


Here, I'm at The Learning Express, just down the "main street" from Portrait Innovations, where we had my 1-year pictures made. I'm walking on the floor, playing with toys ... Like a big girl does!


You may also notice my great new tennis shoes. They are pink New Balances tennis shoes. Momma, Dadda and Grandma Mimi took me to get them. Thank you, Grandma Mimi!

This is my birthday shirt.

We had lunch at Zapata Mexican Restaurant. I ate, too - Yummy!

This is my birthday nap with Auntie H. Being the birthday girl can wear you out!

Grandmommy and me

Granddaddy and me

Grandma Mimi and me

Auntie H and me

We forgot to take a picture of me with Momma and Dadda because they are always taking the pictures themselves!

No comments: