Monday, February 9, 2009

Sunday with Great Grandmama & Cousins

On Sunday, my cousins Olivia, Nick and Sophia came over to visit Great Grandmama at her new place. Uncle Bill and Aunt Alex came, too. We all ate lunch together with Great Grandmama, Aunt Carmen and Uncle Jimmy. It was such a nice day!

I played with Nick, Sophia and Olivia through the glass door.

I provide some after-lunch entertainment for Great Grandmama's fellow residents.

I was running down Great Grandmama's hallway, and I fell down and bit my lip - Ouch!!
Then it was time for a Sunday afternoon nap.

After my nap, all my cousins came over from visiting Great Grandmama's old house to give me my birthday gift.

They gave me a birthday card with a finger puppet in it -
Dadda did funny voices!


I got some super-cute clothes that Olivia picked out -
She has great taste!

Olivia and me

Sophia and me

Me and Nick

Sophia, Olivia, me and Nick

2 comments:

Heather said...

I LOVE her toile dress!!!! Too cute!! Happy early Birthday Reese!!!!

The Ellis Family said...

I adore the dress Michelle!! Happy Birthday Reese!