Sunday, June 15, 2008

Driftwood Beach at Jekyll Island

Momma and I have been bad about finishing the posts about our Memorial Day week trip to Jacksonville/Brunswick. We apologize to all our faithful blog visitors! Here are some pictures from our time at Driftwood Beach at Jekyll Island. In the first few pictures, I'm wearing a light yellow smocked dress with sailboats.

There are lots of dead tree limbs and roots on the beach.











Walking on the beach with Grandma Mimi


Momma, Dadda, me and Grandma Mimi


Wardrobe change - Now I'm wearing a cute little fushia plaid halter dress from Grandma Mimi. It's very beachy!



It's bright out here!

I'm holding some sort of sea creature shell thing off the beach.





Walking on the beach with Dadda

I love my Dadda, and he loves me!!


Dadda, me and Momma



Momma, Dadda and me in front of a tangle of tree limbs and roots
I'm always on the go ... Now we're at the Jekyll Island Club Hotel.



It's been a long day ... Time for a nap on the ride home.

No comments: